Community Room Rental
How to Reserve our Community Room
Select available day(s) on the below calendar. Fill in the required form fields. Click Submit. You will be redirected to billing where you can make a payment or request an invoice.
If you have any questions, contact the Pierre Area Chamber at (605) 224-7361
Chamber Members & Charitable Organizations:
- $75 per Half Day*
- $150 per Full Day**
- $100 per Half Day*
- $200 per Full Day**
* Half Day = 8 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. OR 12:30 p.m. – 5 p.m.
** Full Day = 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Early arrivals and/or late departures are permitted. Be sure to select those options on the registration form if needed.
All reservations are refundable. We understand that things happen and plans change, but we appreciate cancelation notice at your earliest convenience.
Community Room Details
- 360 square feet,
- max capacity 100 (conference seating) or 50 (banquet seating),
- free Wi-Fi,
- 14 8-foot tables (tables are heavy, two people recommended for set up),
- 100 chairs,
- ceiling-mounted projector with HDMI & VGA ports,
- kitchenette with sink and serving counter,
- 100-serving coffeemaker (must bring coffee),
- adjustable thermostat,
- dimmable lighting,
- pop machines,
- water fountain with bottle filler and
- public restrooms.
- Renter is responsiblefor set up, tear down and cleanup.
- Outside food and catering ARE permitted.
- NO alcohol without a city permit.
- Noise levels and attendee behavior should not interfere with the daily business conducted at the Pierre Area Chamber of Commerce.
- Phone calls should be received via personal cell phones. The chamber phone number should be used by attendees for emergencies only.
- Photocopies and change for pop machines are NOT available.
- Chamber hours: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., M – F. For events outside normal business hours, renter must arrange to pick up a key prior to event.